Chronicles of Growing Courage

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Update on the ad

If you read my previous post, saw the advertisment in People, and feel equally outraged, I urge you to send a quick email message both to Bluefly(the originator of the ad) on their website(Bluefly.com) and to People magazine at editor@people.com to let them know that you are unhappy with their method of advertising. I was inspired by my friend Jamie Barker to realize that if no one ever says anything to these companies about their marketing techniques...why should they be motivated to change? It only takes about three minutes....

1 Comments:

  • Done. Thanks for the email info. My friend Mel...making a difference in the world. I am reminded of one on my all-time favorite quotes:

    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

    --Margaret Mead

    By Blogger Dakota House , at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home