Chronicles of Growing Courage

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the Flag Football Finals Tournament. The Chicks are the underdogs(or under-poultry?), but the bottom line is....Anything can happen on Tourney day. We play until we lose. Last night, after our last practice(in which we learned four new trick plays), we got together for a pasta feed and I showed some inspirational clips from Hoosiers and Rudy. And yes, I am still working on all my final papers for the quarter in the midst of all this football excitement!

2 Comments:

  • ok, but did you win? i have been waiting for an update, let me know how the chicks did

    By Blogger one of many, at 8:36 AM  

  • Talk about the hook and ladder, Mel. You know you want to.

    P.S. All my papers are turned in and my seven chapter outline (47 @?#!$#@! pages)is completed and printed out. Now all I have left is 2 finals. I'll be callin you soon to see how you are surviving... LY

    By Blogger Dakota House , at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home