Chronicles of Growing Courage

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Last Saturday's Game

Results of Last Saturday's Game:

A-Town Players - 54
Chicks- 39

As you can see, we lost, but it was an extremely competitive game and we were not too far behind. We are definitely getting better. We received some comments in this week's flag football power rankings:

Others Receiving Votes: A-TOWN PLAYERS, CHICKS (AFTER A NEARLY 100 POINT SHOOTOUT, THESE TEAMS WARRANT SOME CONSIDERATION)

Unfortunately, I don't really know what this means, but at least we were mentioned!

My personal game highlight: I scored a touchdown in the first play of the game by running the ball all the way up the field. It was an incredible feeling. I think I have more sympathy for Napolean's Uncle Ricco now, living in his football glory of the past.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home