Chronicles of Growing Courage

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bluefly's Response

I received an email from Bluefly regarding my friendly, yet critical email(if you have no idea what I'm talking about, please refer to two posts back). I thought I would share it with y'all:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the images used in our ad. We
appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We certainly do not mean to portray the imagery that you suggest in
your critique. Our intent is to share a passionate love story fueled by
fashion -- we live, we love, we shop (and not always in that order!).

Thank you for your interest in Bluefly.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Bluefly Customer Service

Can somebody please explain to me what they mean by a passionate love story fueled by fashion? And is the only possible description of a passionate love story a naked woman's body?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home